List of the latest tours in Klungkung Bali
Tourist attractions that you must visit while in Bali
Baliexplore - We will provide information on tourist attractions in Klungkung and here are some of the latest tourist lists that can be visited in Klungkung Regency of Bali:
- Penida Tree House An inn located on a tree, provides a unique and interesting experience with beautiful sea views.
- Tihingan Traditional Village This village offers a cultural tourism experience with a variety of attractions such as dance, traditional music, and cooking Balinese specialties.
- Nusa Penida Beach A beautiful and serene beach located on Nusa Penida Island, recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali.
- Bias Tugel Beach Beach with white sand and clear sea water, perfect for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing.
- Kertha Gosa Tourist Park A historical place that used to be the royal court of Klungkung, is now a tourist spot with views of traditional Balinese architecture.
- Clotok Beach The beach is still hidden with white sand and clear sea water, perfect for relaxing and enjoying a calm beach atmosphere.
- Klungkung Yellow Bridge The bridge which is located in the middle of the rice fields offers beautiful natural scenery with gardens and lush trees.
- Klungkung Yellow Waterfall A waterfall that is not very well known, but offers spectacular natural beauty with tall waterfalls and clear water pools.
- Kusamba Lake The lake, which is located in the middle of the hills, offers beautiful views and fresh air with green gardens and plantations.
- Goa Lawah Beach Beach with beautiful sea views, famous for its shrine in the cave with big rocks and green gardens around it.
Klungkung is a district located in the Province of Bali, Indonesia. This regency is located in the eastern part of Bali Island and is bordered by Bangli Regency to the west, Karangasem Regency to the east, Lombok Strait to the northeast, and Gianyar Regency to the south. The district capital is Semarapura and is located about 45 kilometers east of Denpasar City.