Latest list of tours in Gianyar Bali
Nice tourist location in Gianyar area
Baliexplore - Gianyar is one of the regencies in Bali which has many interesting tourist objects. We will provide information on some recommended tourist attractions, here is a list of several tours in Gianyar.
- Tirta Empul: A sacred place for Hindus that has a sacred swimming pool where people can perform purification rituals.
- Gunung Kawi Temple: An ancient temple complex located on a steep cliff. It consists of ten temples built in the 11th century.
- Bali Bird Park: A zoo with a very diverse collection of birds. In addition, there are also interesting bird shows.
- Bali Archaeological Museum: An archaeological museum featuring a collection of ancient objects from Bali and its surroundings.
- Celuk Village: A village famous for its silver crafts. Here, you can see firsthand the process of making silver jewelery and buying souvenirs.
- Goa Gajah: An archaeological site consisting of carved caves and temples. Inside the cave there is a statue of an elephant and very beautiful reliefs.
- Bali Zoo: A zoo featuring a collection of animals from Indonesia and abroad. In addition, there are also animal shows and other interesting attractions.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park: A safari park featuring various wild animals such as tigers, lions, elephants and zebras. In addition, there are also water rides and marine animal shows.
- Taman Nusa: A cultural park featuring various cultures from all over Indonesia. There are replicas of buildings and attractions that are very interesting to visit.
- Tegalalang Village: A village famous for its beautiful terraced rice fields. Here, you can take a walk and enjoy the stunning natural scenery.
Gianyar is a district located in the Province of Bali, Indonesia. This regency is located in the central part of Bali Island and is bordered by Bangli Regency to the north, Klungkung Regency to the east, Badung Regency and Denpasar City to the south, and Tabanan Regency to the west. The district capital is Gianyar City and is located about 25 kilometers east of Denpasar City.