Jembrana Bali's latest tourist list for 2023
Tourist attractions that you might want to visit when in Bali
Baliexplore - This article will take you to a list of tourist sites in Jembrana Bali. Here are some tourist attractions that you can visit in Jembrana Regency, Bali in 2023:
- Medewi Beach: A beach with big waves which is perfect for surfing.
- Blahmantung Waterfall: A beautiful waterfall with a height of about 30 meters.
- Perancak Beach: A quiet beach with stunning sunset views.
- Rambut Siwi Beach: A beautiful beach with views of Mount Batukaru in the background.
- Rambut Siwi Temple: A famous Hindu temple in Bali, located next to the Rambut Siwi beach.
- West Bali National Park: A vast national park with tropical rainforest, coral reefs and rich biodiversity.
- Banyuwedang Beach: Beautiful beach with clear sea water and beautiful coral reefs.
- Delod Berawah Beach: A beautiful beach with fine white sand and clear sea water.
- Palasari Traditional Village: A traditional village located in the mountains of Bali with beautiful views of rice fields and forests.
Those are some tourist attractions that you can visit in Jembrana, Bali in 2023. However, make sure to always pay attention to the health protocols and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Jembrana is a district in the province of Bali, Indonesia, which is located in the southwestern part of the island of Bali. Jembrana Regency is bordered by Tabanan Regency to the east, the Bali Strait to the south, and West Java province to the west. The capital of this district is the city of Negara. Some of the famous tourist attractions in Jembrana are Medewi Beach, Rambut Siwi Temple, and West Bali National Park.